FOOTBALL GOAL POSTS
PILA goals used by the MCG, Spotless Stadium and A-League venues
Size: 7.32m x 2.44m
Size: 7.32m x 2.44m x 2m deep
Size: 5m x 2m
Size: 5m x 2m x 1.5m deep
Size: 3m x 2m
Size: 3m x 2m x 0.8m deep
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Certified Australian Made (licence #5645)
- Made to FFFA, FIFA & Australian Standards
- Compliant to AS 48661 for Playing field Equipment
- 7 Year Manufacturers Structural Warranty
- 6063 T6 High Tensile Marine Grade Aluminium
- UV Stabilised Pearl White Powdercoat Finish
- All goal posts feature recessed net tracks
- High-performance structural corners for max crossbar rigidity
- Sleeve bases include end caps with security locks
- Installation instruction guides for all products
We designed the Australian Soccer Guide© to help you choose the correct goal posts
SEE PILA GOAL POSTS AT
PREFERRED SUPPLIER TO
We have supplied goal posts to A-League club’s including Sydney FC, Brisbane Roar, Central Coast Mariners, Newcastle Jets and the Western Sydney Wanderers.
PILA’s Football goal posts stand at the MCG, Spotless Stadium and many A-League venues.
We are the exclusive preferred supplier of football goal posts to many Football Associations and we supply councils, sports clubs, schools and stadiums nationally. PILA’s football goal posts were used by the ACCC to design and develop AS 48661-2007 for Playing Field Equipment.
PILA’s football goal posts are Australian Made using high quality Australian grade aluminium. Metals not meeting Australian Standards are sub-standard. They can be weak or ill-formed and this can lead to metal fatigue or failure.
Poor quality castings for corners are seen often on imported goal posts, as are zinc plated bolts and nuts. PILA only uses high-performance structural aluminium corners on our goal posts and all parts are either marine grade stainless steel or hot dipped galvanised. They won’t rust.
When you buy an imported goal post, you have no control over quality, warranty, servicing or spare parts. Often the company re-selling an imported goal post can’t help as they are just a middle man, not a goal post manufacturer. They are not experts.
If football goal post’s you are considering purchasing seem like a bargain, ask the supplier:
- Are the goal posts imported and where are they manufactured?
- Are there rigidity supports inside the extrusion (not just plain round tube)?
- Are there are extruded net tracks in the entire frame (not tracks screwed on)?
- Are the corners are cast or made from welded structural aluminium?
- Are any of the frame or component’s made from steel (they shouldn’t be)?
- Are the parts and bolts marine grade stainless and hot dipped galvanised (not zinc)?
- What is the warranty length? And how long do I have to wait for spare parts?
- Are my goals built to Australian Standards? Show me the certificate of compliance.
“They are without doubt the best looking posts in our association. The posts went together easily and the sleeves were simple to use.” Rodney Anderson – Tumut FC
“The goals have been installed and everyone is wrapped with the outcome. Looks very professional!!” Nik Miletic – Titenbar-East Ballina FC
“Your posts are fantastic. They are light and easy to put together.” Marten Kollen – Garden Suburb FC
“They look awesome. It was a pleasure dealing with people who know what they are talking about. The price was great and the delivery exceptional.” Michael Rae – Edgeworth FC
“We have just installed PILA posts purchased via Blacktown Council and are very very happy with them – thank you for manufacturing great products.” Scott Payer – Mt Druitt Town Rangers FC
“The goal posts attracted many compliments. I have already been approached by another club for your company details and referred them to your website for further information.” Stephen Hancock – Northcliffe United FC
“I just wanted to let you know that the full size goals we’ve purchased, at the beginning of the season for our junior club at UQFC, have been great. All our juniors loved them.” Remo Buess – Uni of QLD FC
“Thanks for the professional service you provided for our NAB event, and at ridiculously short notice! Look forward to working with you again soon.” Simon Blackie – Javelin Australia