PILA’s Football goal posts stand at the MCG, Spotless Stadium and many A-League venues.
We are the exclusive preferred supplier of football goal posts to many Football Associations and we supply councils, sports clubs, schools and stadiums nationally. PILA’s football goal posts were used by the ACCC to design and develop AS 48661-2007 for Playing Field Equipment.
|FOOTBALL RANGE||SIZE m||TUBE mm||INCLUSIONS|
|FUTSAL||3 x 2||80 round||ground sleeves|
|FUTSAL PORTABLE||3 x 2||80 round||net supports|
|JUNIOR||5 x 2||80 round||ground sleeves|
|JUNIOR PORTABLE||5 x 2||80 round||net supports|
|SENIOR||7.32 x 2.44||120/100 oval||ground sleeves|
|SENIOR PORTABLE||7.32 x 2.44||120/100 oval||net supports + wheels|
- Futsal goal posts – triangle nets supports, nets and clips
- Junior goal posts – triangle net supports, nets and clips
- Senior goal posts – triangle net supports, nets and clips
- Senior goal posts – box net supports, nets and clips
- Senior goal posts – hinged base frame
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Certified Australian Made (licence #5645)
- Made to FFFA, FIFA & Australian Standards
- Compliant to AS 48661 for Playing field Equipment
- 7 Year Manufacturers Structural Warranty
- 6063 T6 High Tensile Marine Grade Aluminium
- UV Stabilised Pearl White Powdercoat Finish
- All goal posts feature recessed net tracks
- High-performance structural corners for max crossbar rigidity
- Sleeve bases include end caps with security locks
- Installation instruction guides for all products
We designed the Australian Soccer Guide© to help you choose the correct goal posts
PILA’s football goal posts are used by:
Preferred supplier of goal posts to:
We have supplied goal posts to A-League club’s including Sydney FC, Brisbane Roar, Central Coast Mariners, Newcastle Jets and the Western Sydney Wanderers.
Why Should I Buy PILA Football Goal Posts?
PILA’s football goal posts are Australian Made using high quality Australian grade aluminium. Metals not meeting Australian Standards are sub-standard. They can be weak or ill-formed and this can lead to metal fatigue or failure.
Poor quality castings for corners are seen often on imported goal posts, as are zinc plated bolts and nuts. PILA only uses high-performance structural aluminium corners on our goal posts and all parts are either marine grade stainless steel or hot dipped galvanised. They won’t rust.
When you buy an imported goal post, you have no control over quality, warranty, servicing or spare parts. Often the company re-selling an imported goal post can’t help as they are just a middle man, not a goal post manufacturer. They are not experts.
If football goal post’s you are considering purchasing seem like a bargain, ask the supplier:
- Are the goal posts imported and where are they manufactured?
- Are there rigidity supports inside the extrusion (not just plain round tube)?
- Are there are extruded net tracks in the entire frame (not tracks screwed on)?
- Are the corners are cast or made from welded structural aluminium?
- Are any of the frame or component’s made from steel (they shouldn’t be)?
- Are the parts and bolts marine grade stainless and hot dipped galvanised (not zinc)?
- What is the warranty length? And how long do I have to wait for spare parts?
- Are my goals built to Australian Standards? Show me the certificate of compliance.
PILA’s prices are extremely competitive and our products are world class. Our clients are our reputation and PILA goal posts are used by more than 75% of Australian stadiums.