RUGBY GOAL POSTS
LEAGUE AND UNION
SIZES: To help you choose the correct goal posts for your needs, we designed the Australian Rugby Guide© featuring the 3 sizes of goal posts we manufacture.
|Mini (6 – 9 Years) – Sleeve Base||6m|
|Junior (9 – 12 Years) – Sleeve Base||7.5m|
|Senior (High School) – Sleeve Base||9m|
|Competition (State League) – Sleeve OR Hinge Base||12m|
|Stadium (National League) – Hinge Base||15m|
BASES: Once you’ve decided on your goal post size, you can choose a base option. We sell two types of bases: a spigot base with ground sleeve, or a hinge base with bolt kit.
Most posts are sold with a spigot and sleeve as it is cost effective, easy to install and allows the goals to be quickly removed in the off-season. Our ground sleeves come complete with security locks.
Hinge bases are great for safely lowering and removing larger State and National League posts.
All PILA bases are manufactured from Australian grade steel and are hot dipped galvanised.
POSTS: PILA goal posts are constructed from 6063 T6 high-tensile marine grade aluminium with a UV-stabilised gloss-white powderoated finish. Put simply, this means the aluminium is durable, structural and low-maintenance.
In the junior sizes the posts are constructed from straight tube (untapered) and in the senior and stadium sizes the posts are spun-tapered using one of only 4 specialised spin-tapering machines in Australia. This traditional method of manufacturing has been used to provide an elegant and traditional goal post design for decades.
- 6063 T6 high-tensile marine grade aluminium
- UV-stabilised gloss-white powderoated finish
- Straight tube for 6m – 9m posts
- Tapered tube for 12m – 15m posts
- Adjustable crossbar bracket system for accurate leveling
- 7 year manufacturers warranty
- Express weekly delivery nationally
- Full professional technical support
- 100% Australian Made Certification
- Locally made with a full range of spare parts available
- ARL, NRL & ARU compliant goal posts
- Constructed to relevant Australian Standards
- Hot dipped galvanised steel for all bases (not zinc plated)
- Stainless steel or galvanised bolts and fasteners (not zinc plated)
- Solid aluminium brackets (not cast alloy)
- Lightweight construction – easy to install
- No machinery required for sleeve or hinge base installation
- Complete installation & assembly guides
WHY PILA? Additional to the structural benefits included in our goal posts, we provide quality customer service and product support, express national delivery every week, full installation and assembly guides and a 100% Australian Made guarantee.
“Thank you for joining us to commemorate the formation of the NSW Rugby League and launch of the ARL Centenary of Rugby League. We have received overwhelming positive feedback from the event and it has certainly generated much excitement. Your role at this special event went a long way in contributing to its success. Once again, thank you for taking the time to participate.” David Gallop – ARL
“We found them very easy to erect. It only took us just over an hour to erect both sets of posts following the advice given. The club is very happy with the look of the new posts and are very appreciative of the service and advice received.” Tom Orr – Southport Tigers RLCF
“We are very excited in Adelaide about this purchase and will promote your goal posts to the other Rugby League clubs in South Australia and any sporting body that can utilise your product range.” Wayne Sellars – South Adelaide RLFC
The tireless MCG arenas team, taking it one goal post at a time: pic.twitter.com/4rM5ub6b0g
— Melbourne Cricket Gd (@MCG) March 31, 2015